Well, I am starting to struggle to keep up. I finished this one a day late as I had to get the photos printed and stick them down last night. It has been raining for 2 days, so hard to get a good photo too.
The prompt for day 7 was to scrap like it was 1999. I chose to use diecuts, and little tile alphas from the list of what was popular back then. I used a sketch from Let's Scrap, papers from CTMH and Doodlebug (stripe), cricut cartridges: Pooh Font, and Campin Critters.
Even though I am a day behind now, I feel pretty good about my progress so far. LOAD couldn't have come at a busier time for me. We grow raspberries, and this is our peak time. I work full time, and then come home to pick berries, usually for a couple of hours, (41 pints on Wednesday) then get dinner and try to get the kids in bed by 8:30, and then I try to scrap for an hour or so. It was raining last night which gave me a break from picking, but I had 4 quarts of berries that had accidently gotten left out in the rain so I made a batch of jelly and a batch of jam after I got home from the hairdresser at 7:00. I was just too tired to do a layout before I went to bed.
We are going north for the weekend, and I am taking a page kit and a few layouts that I just need to add photos to. Hope I can get a few done to catch up. Thanks for looking.
Friday, September 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I just went though all your load pages, and you are doing some great work! Let me tell you, that's a lot of berries! But yummy!!
ReplyDeleteBeth, I think you are keeping up marvelously. What an amazing challenge to take on. I am so enjoying seeing your LOAD's! Sounds like you have been SUPER BUSY, so great job at keeping up....even if it's a little late. LOL!
ReplyDelete