![]() |
| LOAD #26 "Bike Trail" |
I can't believe I did it! What a great feeling of accomplishment! There were many days I was just so tired, I didn't realy feel like scrapping, there were a few times I had to catch up a layout or two as I fell behind, but I made it to day 26 with 26 layouts done! And 16 of them are doubles, so that makes 42 pages!
I have learned a few things. First, it helps to have a plan. The layout that I had planned (picked out pictures and sketches) for in advance were much easieer to get done quickly. Having time limits forced me to use what I had and to just make decisions and get it done rather than drag out the design process until it is "just right" I think the layouts I completed are all just fine, and best of all they are done! On the flip side, I realize that my list of layouts to scrap hasn't gotten any shorter! I cannot imagine being "caught up" nor would I want to. Thanks for sharing the ride. And I have lots of layouts still in the planning stage, so I will be back soon with more.







Ok, I am SOOOOO impressed that you finished the LOAD! That is AWESOME!!! I dropped off the planet for the past couple of weeks with Madalynne's early arrival, but I plan to go back and check out all your LO's! You are totally right about never being caught up, but that is a ton of LO's that you finished. What a GREAT accomplishment. I would love to try LOAD one month. Congrats!!!
ReplyDelete